— George R. R. Martin, A Dance With Dragons.
Hello and Welcome!
For a while now I’ve been in a non-reading rut, one I destperately need to get out of. To do so, I’ve decided to make my own 2016 Reading Challenge. And that will give me something to review here as well 😉 I’m a little late, but once I get started I’ll probably never stop. And without further ado; Landofmakebelieve’s 2016 reading challenge!
- Read a horror book
- Read a short story collection
- Read a play
- Read a book with 500+ pages
- Read a book with 200- pages
- Read a book by a literature award winner
- Read a book set in another continent than the one you live in
- Read a dystopian book
- Read a post-apocalyptic book
- Read a mystery book
- Read a book by a person of color
- Read a book made into a film
- Read a book made into a series
- Read a poetry collection
- Read a Sci-Fi book
- Read a fantasy book
- Read a classic
- Read a book with a female protagonist
- Read a book published in 2016
- Read a YA bestseller
- Read a book based on a fairytale
- Read a New York Times bestseller
- Read a book with a number in the title
- Read a book with a color in the title
- Read a trilogy
- Read a book set in high school
- Read a book that made you cry
- Read a graphic novel
- Read a book by an author you’ve never read before
- Read a book by a female author
- Read a book you own but have never read
Now I already have some ideas as to what to read, and I might even start right after I finish this. But what about you? Any reading challenges this year? Or goals perhaps? Let me know in the comments!
May we meet again!